We do not charge any fee to advertise your property.
We leverage on our massive pool of off-takers to rent your property in the shortest possible time.
How it works
Upload your space
Get maximum visibility when you list with us.
Get a verified renter
Only the most qualified and credible tenants are entrusted with your property for the period of occupancy.
A steady stream of income is guaranteed to have you smiling to the bank every month.
We are proud of some of our numbers
For us at Rentsmallsmall, we are committed to bringing undeniable value to our landlords who have entrusted us with their assets. Our numbers do not lie.
Why choose RentSmallSmall?
Rent Small Small Ltd. is a prop-tech platform providing a unique rental solution to Nigerians in order to improve home-seekers rental experience and increase home-owners occupancy rate.
What do we do?
RentSmallSmall on-boards owners and their houses and rents them out to tenants. RentSmallSmall provides convenience to the owner in terms of showing the house to potential tenants, rent collection and service and maintenance of the property.
Why choose RentSmallSmall?
1. We verify all tenants diligently, check their IDs, referees, employment status, and income proofs. (Visit their place of work if we still have doubts)
2. We provide premium rent insurance through AXA Mansard.
3. Our payment gateway has direct debit authorization on tenants bank account and we save you the stress of chasing tenants for rent.
4. We collect equivalent of 1 month rent as security deposit from tenants which goes to you(owner) if tenant breaches contract, cause damage or default.
Unlike 6 months eviction period for yearly rent, monthly rent is 1 month eviction period according to Lagos Tenancy Law.
5. From electrical to plumbing – we provide an oversight for home maintenance, repair and installation works at no cost to you. Only pay for materials and workmanship pre-approved/approved by you. We’ll also inspect your property regularly.
6. Every time a tenant moves out, we inspect the house thoroughly to assess the condition of the property and submit a report to you.
7. We draft a professional, legally-vetted rental agreement that covers all the terms and conditions of the nature of the contract. And we go further to handle legal matters related to the tenancy.
8. Prospective tenants can immediately schedule appointment to inspect property, pay immediately to reserve property, go through our verification and approval process, all on our online platform.
9. We don’t charge agency fee or legal fee separately. Our service fee is the commission we get from rent+markup. It’s lower than what rental agents charge.
10. To give you property the best visibility in the market we do free professional photo-shoot.
Rent and Caution Deposit
Who pays the Caution Deposit to me?
RentSmallSmall will pay you the Caution Deposit on behalf of the tenant if tenant breaches contract, cause damage(s) or default on payment.
What is the mode of Caution Deposit payment?
RentSmallSmall will pay the Caution Deposit to you either by cheque or online transfer. We do not deal in cash transactions.
What are the parameters that determine the rent of my property?
Multiple parameters help us determine the rent for your property. The most important ones are:
1. Location and neighborhood of the house
2. Tenancy type chosen by you, i.e., whether you want to rent out your house as full house or make it available for shared living
3. Size of the house and number of bedrooms
4. Newness of the house
When will I receive rent?
RentSmallSmall will process the rent to your bank account on or before the 5th day of every new month, new quarter, new bi-annual, depending on the payment plan selected by the tenant.
How do I reachout to RentSmallSmall to list my property?
Visit www.rentsmallsmall.com and click “partner with us” on the Homepage or call us on 070 8778 9815 to give us your details. Once you share your details, one of our representatives will get in touch with you and take you forward on the Listing.
How much does it cost to list my property?
Nothing. It’s free to list with RentSmallSmall.
What’s more? We look for tenants for you.
Steps to list with RentSmallSmall
Step 1. You share your details with RentSmallSmall
Step 2. RentSmallSmall performs a Property inspection
Step 3. We sign the Agreement and begin on-boarding your house on
Step 4. We take professional photographs of your house and publish the
house on our website
Step 5. Tenants express interest and schedule a visit to your house
Step 6. Once your house matches a tenant’s expectation, the tenant completes our verification form and submits the required documents. We carry out due diligence on tenant to determine tenant’s eligibility. We submit the eligibility result to you for your final approval if tenant is eligible
Step 7. We draft the tenancy agreement to be signed by tenant and you.